ategi Shared Lives has been selected to manage and develop the previously council run Shared Lives Scheme in South Gloucestershire. The scheme provides accommodation and support to vulnerable adults who are supported within the ordinary households of approved Shared Lives Carers and their families. The team recruit, assess, train and support individuals, couples or families to become Approved Shared Lives Carers across South Gloucestershire.
We now need to strengthen the existing small team to manage current Shared Lives Carers while finding new Carers to offer the chance for more people to live within an ordinary family setting.
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they are positive, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, effective time management and are prepared to work across South Gloucestershire.
Shared Lives Manager (full time, 39 hours per week)
£28,849 - £34,303 per annum
Applicants will need:
- Ideally, experience of working as a Registered Manager in the care sector
- Clear understanding of Shared Lives
- Proven management experience in the care sector and ability to manage staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to promote equality and diversity
- Motivational skills
- Understanding of regulations for the provision of Shared Lives
- Marketing and promotional skills
- Assessment skills
Shared Lives Administrator (full time, 39 hours per week)
£16,485 - £18,546 per annum
Applicants will need:
- Experience of working as an office Administrator
- Good IT skills
- Experience of processing invoices
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to relate well to people
- Self-motivation and initiative
ategi is a charitable organisation offering excellent opportunities for training and career development.
For an informal chat regarding the positions please call Lisa Burnett on 029 2081 4800
We are also recruiting for Shared Lives Carers; please call Lisa Burnett on the above number if you wish to discuss this opportunity.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Thursday 1st December 2016
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 8th and Friday 9th December 2016
For more about ategi please visit our website: www.ategi.org.uk